Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Saturday, Jan 29, 2022 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
Register today for the Next Level Parent Conference on January 29 at Hope's Apex campus. Hear from ministry leaders (who are also parents!) about how knowing your role as a parent, knowing your kid, and building a team can take your parenting to the next level.
You'll have an opportunity to select a breakout session that speaks to the specific challenges you may be facing as a parent, whatever age, stage, or circumstance you are experiencing.
Choice of breakout includes:
- Growing With: Parenting Adult Children (Duane & Latasha Calvin)
- Mind Reader: Understanding Your Kid's Brain (Michelle Corl)
- Help! These Kids Are Ruining My Marriage! (Dave & Cindy Lanuti)
- Bullseye : Biblical Wisdom for Raising Sons (Gary Vet)
- Parenting in a Digital World (Jay Reynolds)
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: Loving & Leading a Child with Special Needs (Terri Fowler)
- Raising Girls: What Your Daughter Needs to Thrive (Corey & Danielle Paxton)
Cost is $20 per person and includes lunch.
Doors open at 8:30 a.m.
Conference will run 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Resource table will be available from 2:00-3:00 p.m.